Free education, free education, free education. Germany has accomplished something a few countries, if any, can boast about it. Fully subsidized higher training permits college students from any part of the world to learn about in Germany without having to pay any lesson fees. In addition to a few of the most advanced engineering degrees, studies in Germany are practically oriented and include internships to observe the attained understanding to the real industry. Cities like Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt belong to the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe, and developing the German economic system drives them to improve even more. Safe, student-friendly cities with high residing fashionable can be then again determined in each and every section of Germany. If you have ever desired to work for organizations like SAP, Audi, BMW or Mercedes, reading in Germany will likely be the fantastic selection you can make. Oh, and how could we forget: Free education!
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY
- Technische Universität München
- Ludwig-Maximilians - Universität München
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- KIT, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Universität Freiburg
QUICK FACTS ABOUT GERMANY
- Availability of highly worldwide recognized degrees.
- Course tenure is for UG: 3-4 Years and for PG: 1-2 Years
- Part-time work hours: 20 hours part-time per week.
- Available Prime Intakes: February and July.
- Availability of Permanent Residency option.
- Availability of 2 years Post Study Work VISA.
- Extremely low or negligible tuition fees.
- Home to the top notch-engineering companies and is considered to be an hub for Engineering.
For more information on education in Germany, just get in touch with us!
University of Law - GISMA Business School BerlinUniversity of Law - GISMA Business School Berlin
Berlin, -Berlin, -
GISMA Business School and The University of Law, both, are part of GUS (Global University Systems Group) which offers students a varied set of courses that are acclaimed globally. Established in 1876,...
Arden UniversityArden University
Berlin, -Berlin, -
Arden University is a private higher education institution in the United Kingdom. The UK is one of the best places for studying abroad. Established in 1990, the university offers various undergraduate...
International University of Applied Sciences - IUBHInternational University of Applied Sciences - IUBH
Bad Honnef, North Rhine-WestphaliaBad Honnef, North Rhine-Westphalia
International University of Applied Sciences (IU) is a private educational institute in Germany, one of the best places for studying abroad. Established in 1998, the university offers campus-based cou...
Berlin School of Business and InnovationBerlin School of Business and Innovation
Berlin, -Berlin, -
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is a private higher education institution in Berlin, Germany that is owned by a company called Global University Systems. Founded in 2018, the instituti...
SRH Hochschule, BerlinSRH Hochschule, Berlin
Berlin, -Berlin, -
SRH Hochschule, Berlin (SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences) is a private university in Berlin Germany with state accreditation. It is one of the best places for studying abroad. Established in...
A German student visa is required for every foreign or international student who wishes to study in any full-time, part-time or certificate course in a recognized institute or university in Germany. It is vital to understand the requirement of a German student visa if you are a student from a non-EU or non-EEA country. Students must apply for a German student visa before starting their application for their desired institute. Getting a German student visa is an easy process. Applicants can apply for different types of student visas according to their study program.
GERMANY STUDENT VISA CATEGORIES:
Below mentioned are three different types of German student visa categories. Eligible international students can apply for any of the following visa categories, and it will grant them the permit to live in Germany for the duration of their course:
- Common German Student Visa: The German student visa is the main and the most type of student visa. It is for international students who have been successfully admitted to any full-time course in a German institute.
- Language Course Student Visa: This visa is for international students who have taken admission in any language preparatory course that lasts four months to one year.
- Student Applicant Visa: Student applicant visas are for international students who haven't received confirmation from their desired German institute on their admission process or for those who haven't chosen their course or study program yet.
As per the international students working guidelines in Germany, all international students are permitted to work for 120 full days or 240 half every year. Moreover, international students can not be self-employed or work as a freelancer in any firm or company in Germany. However, if students want to work more hours, they need permission from the (Federal Employment Agency) and the (foreigners office).
COST OF VISA
The average cost of a German Student Visa is 75 EUR. Students can pay the visa application fee at the time of visa form filling by doing a bank transfer in the name of the Embassy in their home country. Credit card or cheque payments are not accepted for a German student visa.
Here is the list of all the important documents that students must have while applying for a German student visa:
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from the German university
- Completed visa paperwork
- Evidence of a health insurance certificate
- Proof of residence or housing
- Financial Evidence: Students must show proof of their funds in their bank accounts. Proof of funds is needed to ensure that the student can meet Germany's living and studying expenses. Students must have a block account with a balance of at least EUR 10,332 as proof of funds. If the student is going on a scholarship or the parents cover the cost, evidence for that is also needed.
The living costs that students need to take care of in Germany is around EUR 860 a month, excluding the tuition fee.
Students also need to submit the following docs:
- Visa application fee receipt and valid passport
- Academic certificates
- Proof of English proficiency test TOFEL, IELTS
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE STUDY VISA
These are the steps that students need to follow to apply for the German student VISA:
- Step 1: Students need a letter of acceptance from the recognized German institute and proper funds in their blocked bank account to meet the expenses.
- Step 2: Having a valid national passport is necessary.
- Step 3: Make your account on the official German student visa website.
- Step 4: Fill in all the necessary details in your visa application, including personal information, study background details, scanned photographs, signature etc.
- Step 5: Students must schedule an interview at the German embassy in their home country after completing the form. And the visa fee is submitted in a demand draft at the time of the interview.
- Step 6: After the interview, students must wait for their visa application decision.
Premium Visa Services
The German student visa is mostly processed within 4-12 weeks after the interview, but if students need early processing on their visa application, they can opt for premium visa services.
WHERE TO APPLY:
- To meet the biometric requirements, students can visit their home country's nearest Federal Republic of Germany embassy. For instance, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai etc.
Lastly, If you want further information regarding the visa process, get in touch with us now!